Thinking about Self-Publishing A Book?
Get the Inside Scoop on the Self-Publishing Contracts, Service Providers, Printing Costs, Royalties, Distribution, eBooks & Book Marketing.
The 2014-15 and fifth edition of The Fine Print of Self-Publishing is the most comprehensive one yet. For the first time ever, the book provides side-by-side comparisons of 26 self-publishing service providers on printing markups, policies regarding return of author files, and royalties. Plus, all-new chapters on ebook publishing, ebook distribution, and book marketing.
Inside this 2014-15 (and 5th) edition of The Fine Print of Self-Publishing, you’ll find:
- The dos and dont's of publishing your book
- A self-publishing checklist (from manuscript to distribution)
- The 10 things that all great self-publishing companies have in common
- Which self-publishing companies mark up printing the most (Some markup between 100%-300%!)
- The actual royalty amounts paid by self-publishing companies and how they are calculated.
- The legalese of self-publishing company contracts dissected and explained.
- Apples-To-Apples comparison of 26 top self-publishing companies on topics like printing costs, royalties, return of author files, customer service, and more!
- A book marketing checklist
- Details about eBook publishing, file conversion, distribution and royalties.